Welcome to Maine Supply Co.!
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Maine Supply Co.. Maine Supply Co. neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Maine Supply Co..
2. While Maine Supply Co. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the website, Maine Supply Co. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Maine Supply Co. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
3. Your use of and browsing in the website are at your risk. Neither Maine Supply Co. nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Maine Supply Co. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Maine Supply Co.. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Maine Supply Co. and others. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of Maine Supply Co. or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Maine Supply Co. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Maine Supply Co. has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the website and is not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to the website. Your linking to any other off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk.
7. While we are always happy to hear from you, it is Maine Supply Co. policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as original artwork, written works, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Maine Supply Co. or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Maine Supply Co. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Maine Supply Co. and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Maine Supply Co. reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Maine Supply Co. defense of such claim.
9. The website are controlled and operated by Maine Supply Co. from within the State of Maine, United States of America. Maine Supply Co. makes no representation that materials in the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Maine, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or Maine Supply Co. bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this website shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in Palm Beach County, Maine, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Maine Supply Co..
10. Maine Supply Co. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Maine Supply Co., Inc. values the privacy of our visitors/customers and takes every known precaution to safe guard the information we collect from unauthorized use. The following is a detailed explanation of the
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Maine Supply Co., Inc. believes it is important for you to know what types of information we collect when you use our site. We employ various methods for collecting information. To begin with, we use “cookies” that are needed to compile aggregate non-personally identifiable information about the visitors to our web site. Personally identifiable information consists of information that is unique to you, such as credit card numbers, bank accounts, social security numbers, home address, email address and the like. This is the type of information that most people consider private and deem the most important to protect from unauthorized access. Non-personally identifiable information most often consists of things such as your search preferences, the types of products you have bought, how many times you have visited a particular web site, etc. This type of information is usually associated with a particular computer or IP address but not with a particular person. “Cookies” are pieces of information generated by a Web server and stored in the user's computer, ready for future access. Each time you access our web site; our server finds the relevant cookie on your computer. The information contained within that cookie is then used to customize your experience with our site. The following is a list of the information we collect: name, address, phone number, e-mail, credit card numbers.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We use this information in order to serve the needs of our customers. We need to know who you are in order to verify the credit card information you have sent us. We collect several pieces of personal information from you in order to complete this verification process. The non-personal information that we collect from you is used in order to offer you better service and to make your experience with our site more enjoyable. Any information that we may inadvertently collect from you, that does not serve one of these reasons stated above, is immediately purged from our system.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We use the latest in encryption technology, including 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure that any sensitive information that is sent by you to us via the Internet is protected from unauthorized interception. We employ the latest in firewall protection to prevent unauthorized access into our information storage areas. We maintain a rigorous hiring process to screen out potential employees with criminal backgrounds. All employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities. We also have back up servers and power supplies to guard against power outages and other natural occurrences that could pose a threat to the integrity of your personal information. Passwords are required in order for you to gain access to your account. Once an account has been terminated, measures are taken to remove those users from the system who no longer need access to our system. When an employee is terminated or is no longer with the company, we change the access codes that the employee used to access any customer accounts. Account login sessions are terminated after three failed login attempts; all terminated login sessions are logged for follow-up. Passwords must contain at least six characters, one of which is nonalphanumeric. Passwords are case sensitive and must be updated every 90 days. Unused customer accounts, those that have shown no activity for 6 months are purged from our system.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY INFORMATION?
Only those employees that are responsible for handling your account have access to your information. Additionally, employees in our technical department may have access to your information in order to conduct routine checks on the integrity of our system and in order to perform necessary maintenance work. In order to process your credit card we have to consult with an out side credit card processing company. These processing companies are regulated by the banking industry and must meet certain security requirements in order to be in business. The processing companies will have access to your credit card information, billing address, name, and possibly your telephone number. The processing company will communicate with the issuing bank of your credit card in order to get final approval to charge your credit card for the product or services we are providing for you. Should you choose to receive additional information regarding one of our services or products, we may pass your email address to one of our partners who offers similar products or services that you might be interested in. Additionally, judicial requests by a duly authorized court will require us to divulge certain information regarding your account should that situation arise. Finally, should our company ever be bought or sold, your account information would then become the property of the new owner/entity.
CAN I CORRECT OR REMOVE INFORMATION FROM YOUR SITE?
You always have the option to view your account to make sure the information we have collected from you is indeed correct. You also have the option of removing any information from your account that you wish to keep private. However, please note that removing certain information such as your email address, contact information, and the like may greatly hinder our ability to effectively provide the service or products you have requested. We recommend, that you contact us first to discuss which information you may remove without interrupting the quality of service we intend to provide for you.
CAN I OPT OUT OF HAVING CERTAIN INFORMATION COLLECTED?
You have the option of disabling your computer’s ability to accept or transmit cookies. This will prevent us from gathering certain non-personally identifiable information from you. You also have the option of removing yourself from any email distribution list that you may have signed up for.
What information do we collect? How do we use it? How does Maine Supply Co. protect customer information?
Because we do not collect personally identifiable information on our site, unless you use our contact forms, we will retain no customer information.
What about "cookies"?
Will Maine Supply Co. disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Maine Supply Co. does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
In Summary We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at Maine Supply Co. possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.